METAL FABRICATION FOR ARCHITECTURE
Buildings of any age can benefit from decorative roofing accents, regardless of their age. When it comes to improving the appeal of your property, Rainville-Carlson takes a comprehensive approach. The sheet metal details we fabricate and install are custom-made to fit your vision.
The following materials have been worked with by our experts:
- Panels with wood grain composites
- Flashings on windows
- Covers for awnings
- Structures with canopies
- Windows with bays
- Windows with decorative glass
- Panels made of antiques
- More to come
ROOFING SOLUTIONS FOR ARCHITECTURE – AT A FAIR PRICE
The cost-effectiveness of our services is ingrained in everything we do. Our team of architectural sheet metal experts provides affordable sheet metal solutions to clients. With the help of cutting-edge technology and industry-leading methods, we are able to keep costs down. Other tools, such as computerized metal folding machines, are also used by our technicians. In addition to designing and fabricating roof panels, we also offer custom fabrication services. Our methods enable us to transform copper material into stainless steel masterpieces by burnishing it.
Every roof system can benefit from architectural sheet metal.
With metal roof systems, you can enjoy the strength, durability, and beauty of metal with color schemes that enhance a building’s curb appeal.
The metal work on our roof systems is not only professionally fabricated on our computer shear and brake, but it is also installed by craftsmen who appreciate the beauty and value of roofing systems, by Architectural Metal Roofing.
Materials for architectural sheet metal
- Paint finish warranty of 20 years on pre-finished steel
- The paint finish on aluminum is guaranteed for 20 years
- Metal galvanized with zinc
- The copper metal
- Steel made of stainless steel
- Metal coated with terne
Roofing, siding, and soffit systems made of architectural metal
- Roof system with snap-lock seams
- System of double-locking standing seams
- Roofing system with batten seams
- System for flat-locking metal roofs and sidings
- The soffit/siding system is flush seams and V-grooves
Fabricated to order
- Stops made of gravel
- Fascia at the edge
- Downspouts and gutters
- The scupper
- Flashings for counters
- Flashings of all kinds
Metal roofing features
- A watertight seal
- The lightest possible
- Easy to install
- The risk of fire is reduced
- There is a watertight warranty available from the manufacturer
The importance of maintaining your metal roof.
Preventing problems before they arise.
When your roof does not get fixed, things can quickly spiral out of control. If you have experienced any roofing problems, you know how fast things can get out of hand. Damage to your roof can lead to unprecedented repair costs, which can be quite expensive. Leaking, denting, scuffing, scratching, degradation, and corrosion are all potential problems with metal roofing.
Maintaining your roof regularly will ensure that it remains in good condition and will prevent potential problems from developing.
Preventing your roofing metal from corroding.
Despite its longevity, metal roofing requires regular maintenance, just like many other products. Make sure your roof receives regular maintenance from a roofing expert. This will ensure that any potential problems can be rectified, thus extending its service life.
The aesthetics of our businesses are equally as important as protecting them from damage. Taking care of it will ensure that you get the most out of your investment.
Metal roof myths
- Costs are high. Low maintenance makes them a long-term investment since they last longer and cost less to maintain
- Lighting strikes them more often.
- Roofs made of metal are easily dented. As a matter of fact, they are designed to last a lifetime and are designed to resist wear and tear. They are therefore capable of withstanding adverse weather conditions.
- Rain causes destruction (noise) to metal roofs. A roof deck is usually installed over them, so this is also untrue.
This article provides useful tips for maintaining your metal roof if you’ve been looking for information. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance with metal roofing, such as installation, repairs, or expert advice. Getting the most return on your investment will be a breeze with our team of experts.
The Best Metal Roofs Contractors
In order to get the best services and warranties for your commercial property, you need the right roofing company, which will ensure quality, longevity, and quality. Our team at Top Metal Roofs is dedicated to providing you with quality roofing services, metal solutions that last a lifetime, and gold customer service. Your commercial property is in good hands if you’re looking for a new or replacement roof. The success stories of our clients attest to our expertise as a result of our expertise. A roof from us will last a lifetime, and our services are unmatched. If you need metal roofing services, please contact us for Architectural Metal Roofing.